Join the JAF Team
JAF offers a fulfilling work environment for all employees. If you have some experience in the men’s fashion industry and enjoy providing customers with quality service, we invite you to submit your resume for review at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is accepted, we’ll contact you as soon as a position becomes available.
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
Nos postes disponibles
Jaf prêt-à-porter is one of Montreal’s menswear pioneers. A family business celebrating 45 years of existence.
We’re looking for an assistant manager for our Ville Saint Laurent and/or Laval store.
You’ll be the ideal candidate if:
- You’re a natural leader who knows how to motivate others.
- You’re sociable, a good communicator and a strong team player.
- You’re proactive and conscientious; you set goals and always achieve them.
- You’re looking for a career.
- Ready to put your management skills to work.
- Greet customers warmly and help them find everything they’re looking for. Answer their questions and explain products (quality, materials, technical features).
- Coordinate tasks with the owner and salespeople and make sure things run smoothly.
MARKETING AND VISUAL PRESENTATION:
- Master your knowledge of all products and their technical features.
- Create an attractive and inviting store.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Help build a stable, loyal customer base
- Help plan incoming orders and set up effective visual displays.
- Help maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the store and backroom.
- Manage customer order timelines from sourcing and alterations to delivery.
- Entering inventory data into our computer system and labeling.
With the support of the owner, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the store and the quality of customer service.
Position: permanent, full-time
Salary: according to experience
Send us your resume to email@example.com or by filling out the form.
Ville Saint Laurent et/ou Laval
The Sales Associate plays an essential role in promoting our image, which has placed Jaf Prêt-à-porter among the top men’s fashion boutiques in Montreal (Winner of Best Of Montreal By The Suburban for 2022).
The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them.
Key responsibilities include
- Deliver an extraordinary customer service experience by exceeding customer expectations.
- Effectively resolve customer issues at store level in a timely and positive manner. rapide et positive.
- Be a team player and contribute to the success of the store.
- Perform point-of-sale transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipments, restocking, price markdowns and fitting room maintenance.
- Stay informed of product and service updates.
- Ensure the store is visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment, store maintenance and visual displays.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills:
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to gain buy-in for an idea, decision, action, product or service. ce.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Sales experience within the fashion market, ideally in menswear, experience in suit sales will be a great asset
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers
- Experience in understanding retail concepts such as adherence to store standards, cash handling and merchandise presentation.
- This is a self-starter who demonstrates good judgment in all situations. uations.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, depending on business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays;
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form.rmulaire.